Quenching your thirst during quarantine
EyeMed’s Grape Ape Quarantini
- 1 shot of vodka
- 1 shot of grape liqueur
- Splash of lemon lime soda (or grape soda)
- Splash of sweet and sour mix
- Mint leaf, lime and/or cherry for garnish
- In a martini glass, combine the vodka over lots of ice, then add the liqueur and soda.
- Add a few fresh mint leaves. You can also spiral a piece of lime zest using a vegetable peeler and arrange it on the edge of the glass. Or arrange the mint, lime peel and a cherry on a toothpick and drop in the drink.
- Sip and enjoy.
Even though you’re sheltering in place, drink responsibly. Be smart, don’t drink and drive.