Child Care Discounts and Open Flexible Spending Account Enrollment
As Luxottica continues to evaluate childcare options for employees, here’s a reminder on current discounts and benefits available.
1. Care.com – 20% discount: Available through the Anthem EAP. See instructions on how to access here.
The Children’s Courtyard: 10% off tuition for age 2-12
- Childtime Learning Center: 10% off tuition for ages 2 to 12
- The Learning Care Group: 10% off tuition for ages 2 to 12
- La Petite Academy: 10% off tuition for ages 2 to 12
- Tutor Time: 10% off tuition for ages 2 to 12
- Montessori Unlimited: 10% off Tuition for ages 2 to 12
- The Sunshine House Early Learning Academy: up to 10% off tuition
- KinderCare Education: 10% off tuition for 6 weeks to 12 years
- The Learning Experience: 10% off tuition for 6 weeks to 6 years old
- The Goddard School: 10% off tuition
3. Dependent care FSA: Ability to enroll off-cycle without a life event
- Regulations were issued that allow employees to prospectively contribute to the Dependent Care FSA without a Qualifying Life Event for the remainder of 2020
- Eligible employees received an email from the Luxottica Human Resource Service Center (email@example.com) last week.
Need help finding childcare or managing childcare issues? Call Anthem EAP: 833.914.0267
Have questions about available employee discounts? Call BenefitHub: 866.664.4621
Have questions about enrollment in Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts? Call Alight: 866.431.8484 option #1,#3,#1.