Introducing a new marketing communication intake process
The new marketing communication process is intended to:
- Give the requestor, or the Subject Matter Expert (SME), an upfront understanding of what elements they will need to ensure delivery of a communication plan or project in the most efficient manner
What types of communication projects should go through this process?
- Administrative and/or operational updates that impact clients or brokers
- Employee communications for The Word, In the Loop, Forward Thinking
- Employee campaigns (Compliance Week, All Eyes on You, etc.)
Here’s the process:
- SMEs will submit a Marketing Case (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a very brief description of the request (a more detailed description is required in the next step).
- Marketing will email the requestor a link to a survey monkey questionnaire asking for more details like (audience, who will review the communication once complete, does legal need to review it, what email specifics are needed, etc.).
- Marketing will assign the project
- Assigned Marketing contact reaches out to requestor to kick off project
- Project is delivered
- Marketing Case is closed
Questions? Email email@example.com.